Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Foxy Lady

Beckham is out and the Fox is in! This message hits the news as the new ad campaign for Armani underwear and jeans hits magazines today.

I will say that I am a bit disappointed that my girl Victoria got the boot as the face of Emporio Armani, but after seeing the new campaign I do love the switch from hard and edgy to sultry seduction. I have always thought that Megan Fox was hot. Back when she was on the sitcom Hope and Faith I always wondered, why is this girl on here? When is she going to realize that she is too gorgeous to be on this show? Not long after the show was cancelled she was staring alongside Shia Lebeouf in transformers and was the sexiest woman ever on the red carpet. Because of this I was not surprised when I heard that she was going to be doing an ad campaign for Armani underwear. The debut today of the campaign was no disappointment. The spread is great. Very sexy, very alluring. Megan always has this hardness about her, but she was able to leave that behind in these photos.

You can check out a post I did on the Victoria and David Armani campaign here

2 comments:

  1. While I loved the ads with David and Victoria Beckham, I have to admit I love these shots of Megan. She does look incredibly sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only complaint I have about Megan Fox is that she's just too dirty-sexy for me. I saw her in person at Comic Con, and she wasn't exceptional I thought. These ads are crazy hot though.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin