Saturday, November 20, 2010

Fa La La La La...La La La Laaaa

I am finally getting into the Christmas spirit. I did my first bit of Christmas shopping today and am ready to go back out tomorrow. I normally would have started earlier, but I have been drawing a blank on what to get people this year. What do you buy people that have everything? But I guess they are probably thinking the same thing about me lol.
I was downtown in the cold for a lot of today, so I'm glad to be bundled-up and ttoasty here in my room. I had a great 2 days with friends, but am looking forward to a gym date and shopping solo tomorrow. When I shop with others, I always feel pressured to move quicker. I never want to hold anyone up if I am looking at something. Here was an out-and-about outfit for the day: Cold wind makes me sleepy, so I'm off to bed. Have a great night :)

Shoes:?; jeans: MK; shirt: Old N; sweater: H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin