Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Bad Bad Bad

I have been a bad little blogger. I have allowed my life and busy schedule to get in the way of my blog. I admire everyone that works full-time, goes to the gym and has many after-work commitments that keeps up with their blogs. The laziness must end! I just got some stunning new boots which I want to show you all. They are by Marc, a Germany leather goods company, and I am enamored with them. I have been looking for boots for over 4 years and these ones are a good start :) They are amazing quality, totally leather and beautiful. I will share them soon!!

I feel like I must share something...so here are a few pictures of Kim Kardashian that I have collected this week.

Yummy Burberry trench:

and a perfect LBD:

See you soon!

1 comment:

  1. That black dress is so cute!
    and I'm sure you will get back into the blog when you have a chance!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin