Friday, May 14, 2010

Clothing Show

The Clothing Show was held in an up and coming new GUPPIE area, Liberty Village. I was there all day and didn't make it to all of the vendors. My favourite section were the vintage, ego and sample sale sections. The vintage section was AMAZING! All the purses, clothing and shoes that any vintage lover could want! I bought a vintage leather purse which I will blog about later because I left it in my friends car.
After getting off the Go Train, I walked around the neighbourhood before going for lunch and the show. There was some unique art and buildings.



DSCF1271






DSCF1270






DSCF1272

One vintage vendor had really cute tags on her shirts.

DSCF1277

There were several fashion shows put on by the fashion designers as well. Here are a couple looks that I liked from the show.

DSCF1319





DSCF1318




DSCF1310




DSCF1291





DSCF1296





DSCF1294

Here is a necklace I bought from MizDragonfly. You can check her out on her blog or on Etsy. She makes come pretty cool things. This is a gold bird on a button, with gold chain.

DSCF1330

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin