Friday, May 21, 2010

Lost Then Found

Phew...I finally found my tripod. As you can see, the post before this one has a dress that I just bought. I love this dress...expecially the skirt part. I have been inspired to try and make myself more elastic waisted skirts just like this one. My dad made me a jig last night so that I can stretch the elasticband without using my hands to hold it. I can place the material on the elastic and sew without needing to hold it. All of you sewers like me might get an idea or a kick out of this contraption, it is pretty neat, I'll post pictures soon!


may21_2



may21_3



may21


Love the detailing on this shirt.



may21_4

top: Banana Republic; skirt: H&M; shoes: Old Navy; necklace:custom

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin