Sunday, December 20, 2009

New Christina

It looks like Christina Aguilera is upping her style anti and creating an edgier self! After she chopped off her locks in early November, the last few pictures I have seen of her, she has ditched her 50's glam.
Out today at Cecconi's restaurant in West Hollywood, she was sporting some amazing Christian Louboutin boots and a Union Jack McQueen clutch. I'm not loving the bob on her yet, but I am loving the clothes. What do you think of her new look?
If you are having a boring day and need something to laugh at, check out failblog.org. It is great when you just need to fill some time.

1 comment:

  1. Christina is dressed lovely in these photos.

    And the Good Charlotte guys grew up about a half-hour away from me. My cousin went to high school with Benji and Joel. She showed me some pictures of them from high school as well. Too cute.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin