Friday, August 6, 2010

May I Introduce You To...

the newest member of my accessories family, Le Sac. I don't know anything about this bag, I have searched for it online, but have come up empty. If you know anything about Le Sac brand, please let me know. I am really interested. I purchased it in a vintage store, but I think the store owner said it wasn't old.

august5

We went out for Cambodian food for lunch, which is now my favourite kind of cuisine...right after Vietnamese. This is what I wore to lunch. For dinner, we went to my favourite Greek resteraunt, and I wore my newly hemmed red vintage dress. Afterwards, some friends came over for cheesecake. I am not eating again for a week...and tomorrow is the cottage party...arg.

august5_2



august5_3

This bag is perfect I think. It is a hard case so it doesn't collapse and squish your things, and it looks both elegant and casual.

wearing: skirt: made by me; top: American Eagle; heels: Wild Rose; bag: Le Sac; necklace: ammonite fossils from the Treasure Chest in Alexandria Bay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin