Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Suitable

As many of you know, I have dabbled in clothing creation and design for longer than I have had this blog. However, I was never truly comfortable with making alterationd until my most recent project. Here is my latest dress and I can say that I actually did some major alterations so that it would fit me better! I used test fabric that was about $4/meter but it actually turned out better than I had hoped! So, I now have a new dress for about $7. :)

aug11_2


aug11

PS, I chose the Kodak camera. There were a lot of bad reviews about the Nikon

2 comments:

  1. Gah! I LOVE the colors of that dress - tres fabulous!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love your fabric! You've done an amazing job with the dress!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin