Wednesday, September 1, 2010

New Camera Fun

Happy Wednesday everyone! I spent most of this afternoon down at a new little coffee shop in Kingston called the Mug & Truffle. It has great coffee, free wifi and a bonus courtyard outback. My bestfriend and I visited it for the first time the other day, and I am smitten. I will definitely start going there over Starbucks...the only downside to it is that it is pretty far away from where I live.
Anyway, we were playing around with my new camera the other day, and I thought I would share some pictures. Have a good one!

newcamera2


newcamera


newcamera3


newcamera4

I chose the Kodak, not the Nikon :)

2 comments:

  1. That coffee shop sounds divine!!! Anything with the word 'truffle' in it is good in my book...

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice photos!
    Love the new layout!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin