Friday, October 3, 2008

Beauty and the Beast

Ok, so I finally figured out a way to hook my camera up to my new computer without it taking years for the 500 photos to load. This means that I can finally take pictures and upload them to the blog in minutes of each other!!
So today I went shopping to finish off all of the outfits for the short film, called Keep the Change, which I am the costume coordinator for. But after shopping for that I did a little browsing of my own. I wasn't looking for clothes, just accessories. I happened upon these two lovely bracelets which I thought were amazing.
The one is a studded wooden bracelet and the second it a stretch chain link. Both from Le Chateau. It was a challenge to get dressed today because I was fighting with a monster:
But by the end of the day all was peaceful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin