Monday, October 20, 2008

I'm Back!

I'm back from my North Carolina trip and ready to go back to school. I bought 3 coats, 2 sweaters, a knit cape, and 2 cami's but my parents took most of it to put it away for Christmas :( That means I cannot post what they look like till then :( But here are some pics of my traves. I was in Concord NC and went in Saks Fifth and found this Michael Kors coat! They didn't have my size (ugh) so it couldn't be a Christmas present, but it is pretty:


On Friday I got to zoom around Charlotte Motor Speedway in a racecar! It was fantastic! We were going 165 MPH or close to 300 Kilometers per hour. It was fast. Here's me suiting up:getting in the racecar:
and meeting the King of racing, Richard Petty, #43:

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin