Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Just another School Day

The weather here has been atroscious! Since the middle of September it has been getting colder and colder, which means that all of the summer clothes I bought cannot be worn during the school year. ARG! Oh well, my trip to NC next week is going to be a bit of a shopping retreat. One thing I like about going on vacation is that boutiques can be special to one are and no one else has the clothes you buy when you get home!

Today for my night classes I am just rocking a simple sweater-vest dress shirt combo with a wide legged trouser jean.

On my way to class it will be the knee length wool coat, orange flower patterned pashmina and Orange ALDO bag. But no outfit s complete without the big sunglasses. No I don't wear my sunglasses at night.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin