Monday, January 5, 2009

I'm Back!

I know I fell off the face of the earth for a few weeks, but I am back! It is hard to keep blogging with an internet that is on dial-up. It takes too long and is not worth it! So back at my high-speed apartment I will now continue.
I had a great Christmas break, lots of family and the past 4 days was skiing at Tremblant in Quebec and staying at this cute little challet near the hill. I went with 4 other friends so it was nice. I will post pictures soon.
I just got back and my life will commence tomorrow with the start of my last semester of University! Till then, ciao.

1 comment:

  1. Great to see that you're back! I know how it feels when the only connection you have in dial-up. It's just way too slow!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin