Tuesday, January 20, 2009

An Inaugural Day

Today was an amazing day in the history of the United States and breeds new hope for close to the US. For years I have felt that Canada has been blindly following the orders of another, and I hope that from this day on our relationship will change from master and commander to friends. Today was emotional for many around the world. I see change, I see one-ness and I see hope. I think that we need change and Obama will be someone who can bring about a new way of thinking which will inspire more than just Americans.
My only fear is that Obama will not finish his term. Because this is such a radical change, I have the sneaking suspicion that some people are no going to handle this change well. I can only hope that no assassination attempt will be made.
Happy Day of Change!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin