Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Outfits of the day

I was just on the Forever 21 site today, (it has been a while!) and found 2 looks that I absolutely am head over heels for. I also found one that I am quite fond of, but would need an occassion to wear it. The one here I think is fabulous! I am the type of person that has a hard job putting outfits that I really like together, but when I see something put together that is amazing, I know it. This one is just lumber-jack fun! We have the knit beret that is very popular right now, the sinched waist and leggings. There are many popular items in this one look and I think it is great! This outfit below I think is just plain fun. Minus the necklace and the fringe bag I would wear it in a heartbeat. I see all these clothes that I would love to wear, but feel like I am too chubby for the trend. I know I know, if you love it and it works on you, who cares. I would def have o replace the skinny jeans for a little looser fitting, because I am not a size zero. But love love love it!

I adore this one as well. It is very garden party, very impress the boyfriends mom. I love the feather headband and the colours of the dress. But it is made nice an conservative for a family get together by the sweater. Tres adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin