Sunday, May 17, 2009

Blazers

Lately I have had a thing for blazer as I have seen them repeatedly on different blogs, and reaalized how versatile they can be. I think that they are the perfect topper on an outfit. Outfits just seem more complete when you add a blazer; like this drool-worthy Ralph Lauren blazer worn by Blake Lively,

blake

Karla

or this mint green number worn by Karla from Karlascloset. It just adds a whisper of professionalism and more interest to an otherwise plain outfit. But blazers can also be just a fun accessory as seen on Rachel Bilson who adds blazers and fitted jackets to her outfits quite often. I have been looking for new ones to add to my wardrobe. I would love to find some nice vintage ones, but haven't been that lucky so far.

rachel blazer

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin