Thursday, May 14, 2009

Like a Whirl Wind

IMG_0276


IMG_0267

Today is so windy! I had plans of walking to the store and to the bakery, but I get frustrated when the wind blows my hair violently each way. I will just have to drive. Well I'm back in the Saug and have high-speed again! I am kind of tired of living out of a suitcase and having the ritual of the unemployeed. When you first think about a day where you do not have to do anything, it sounds really appealing...but I've found that I would rather be working and really busy than not have anything to do all day. I want a career where I am really busy day and night but it is at something that I am passionate about..like art or fashion.

I will post pictures of the new dress I made tomorrow hopefully. I need le bf to take the pictures outside, and he didn't get home till 8:30 last night. 8:30 = no sun outside. It was supposed to be my post today, but I'll jut keep you all in suspense till tomorrow. Paris in 5 days!

(Wearing: Ruffled shirt: Forever21; white tank: Forever21; jeans: RW&Co.)

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin