Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I'm Back!

IMG_0394

IMG_0514

IMG_0660

IMG_0583

IMG_0592

IMG_0643

IMG_0661

Ah, it feels good to be home, especially after a long 8 hour plane flight when you really don't like flying. Right now it really feels like I wasn't there at all, it was really surreal to be in Paris and walking around famous monuments only to be dropped back here 5 days later. There wasn't enough time for it to all sink in and for me to say "ah yes, this is Paris". It was a brisk stay but it was wonderful! I saw everything you are supposed to see but also went wandering to enjoy all the things that locals do. When I vacation I like to see the sites but also like to experience what the locals do, like buying $2.80 euor sandwiches at the grocery store as opposed to the same ones for $7.00euros at local sandwich shops or hanging out at McDonalds until 1:30am for the free internet service. Oh, and also having beer as an option for the drink on my McDonalds meal!
My internal clock is all screwed up at the moment which is why I am blogging at 5:30 in the morning. I got home at 1:10, fell asleep at 3:00pm and woke up at 3:00am. I was just getting adjusted to Paris time and now I have flipped time zones again. I'm pretty sure my body is hating me right now...
I have a video I want to post, but will figure out how to blog it later. night/morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin