Saturday, June 27, 2009

Find of the Day!

DSCF2052

DSCF2051

DSCF2056

So yesterday I had planned on going garage saling early on Saturday, but didn't go to bed until 3:00am and then woke up at 11:00am. I figured that garage sales usually end around 2:00pm or so, so we would have miss all the good stuff the early birds found. However, I decided to go anyway and drag le bf along. We only found 3 sales and only stopped at one, but the one we stopped at had a gem! I could not beleive that I found a vintage YSL tote! The man there who was the same age as my bf said that he used when he was in grade 5, which would take it back to the mid 80's, but I don't know if it was brand new at that time. I can't believe it is in such good condition for being 20 years old.

7 comments:

  1. That tote is to die for! What an amazing find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS I added you to my blogroll :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got really lucky there...thats amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful. .. just beautiful.

    xxoo
    http://RiotReport.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin