Thursday, April 23, 2009

The Big Move

Ah, tomorrow is my last day in Ottawa. I have my final exam of University from 9:30-12:30 and then my parents will be here to help move me out. I don't think I will miss my school or Ottawa. I am moving on to bigger and better things hopefully! The only thing I will miss are the friends that I am not going to get to see whenever I want. And my roommates evil cat, I think I will miss him a touch. The face of the evil:
DSCF1223

it looks cute now, but he is all teeth when he is awake. Yes, there will not be any posts until at least Sunday because I will be at my parents place and they are on dial-up, 42KB/sec. I will be in TO on Sunday and can hopefully post something from le bf's computer. Until then, have a great weekend!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin