Monday, April 20, 2009

Winding Down

100_4813

100_4814

Boy it has been a long few days. I didn't post over the weekend because I was literally wearing a Uottawa t-shirt and my jogging pants every day. Sick I know, but we all do it. If you're not going to see anyone for 3 days why not?

So today was my break free from the sweats day and also laundry day as you can see behind me. I was running very low on clothes, I threw a pile of clean clothes on my bed and said "what can I do with this". This was the 'clean' going to see a matinee with my friends outfit. I know the green tank is wrinkled, but it isn't once you close the blazer! And by the way, 17 Again was so cute! I have never seen Zack act before, and he blew my expectations away!

(jeans: Jacob Connections; tank: Bitten by Sarah Jessica Parker; short blazer: Forever 21; sandals (not pictured) ALDO gladiators)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin