Saturday, April 11, 2009

Everything is so Final

Well, I am done classes and now done my grad photos. I feel like everything is coming to a close, but I don't think it will really hit me until September and I don't have to go to school. Although, I think I would rather do school than work. I only have a class or two a day usually and can do whatever I want the rest of the day. You don't even have to go to class if you don't want. When I start working it will be 9-5 7 days a week with about 2 weeks of vaca a year. That doesn't sound like fun to me. I'm going to have to either love my job very very much, or become an entrepreneur. We shall see. It looks like I will be jetting off to Las Vegas and Cali in May for a bit before I do more job hunting. It really is unfortunate that I am graduating in a recession. I wish I could have found a job sooner.
Anyway, more posts to come when I'm not so busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin