Tuesday, August 11, 2009

My Bloody Valentine

I have come across the neatest thing. We all know that studs are going to be huge soon, especially the pyramid stud which can be mostly attributed to the late Michael Jackson and his love of them. So instead of buying items with them on which can be expensive when something has come into style, it is much more cost effective, fun and personal to do it ourself! Courtesy of the After Show's Doop site, here is the address for a site where you can purchase studs at a decent price, even in bulk! The site is StudsandSpikes.com

Picture 232

Picture 233

Picture 235

Although I love the belt I am wearing in these photos, I did not make it. It is part of a skirt I bought last week at H&M. So excited for this weekend as I said before, it is my family get together and le bf is coming down! I love having the whole family together.

1 comment:

  1. That dress looks lovely on you! Love the belt as well!

    It seems like a lot of people are adding studs and spikes to things they already own. Definitely a good way to save some money.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin