Saturday, October 24, 2009

Meeting The King

I was in Randleman today for NASCAR Days. It was great! In the morning we went to the Richard Petty car shop where he was coming to meet and greet the fans. After a while waiting around, I met him, very nice guy! He held my hand when the picture was about to be taken so I was shaking as the picture was being taken lol. A little awkward smile.

IMG_1579

Saw Petty later on that night. He was just walking down the street towards a line up of fans that were waiting to get thigns signed. I was completely flattered that he remembered me! He looked at me, opened his arms and started talking to me while I was taking this picture:

IMG_1596


IMG_1617


IMG_1628

It was a full day, 7am - 7:30pm. Also scored some free stuff along the way.

top: Cleo, purse: thrifted, sunglasses: stolen from boyfriend

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin