Monday, July 7, 2008

Long Over Due!

I have been talking about my garage sale finds for about 2 weeks now saying that 'pictures are coming soon!' and it has been a while, but I have finally been able to upload them. Here they are, here is my new/old awesome retro chair and my bed throw!



I took these quickly in my room before heading back to Ottawa. I know they are not very artistic, but my camera was dying so it was literally 'turn camera on, snap as soon as possible before it dies. Turn camera back on, snap...etc.' But I love both of these and am so glad I

was able to snag them!

It has been eating at me that I do not spend enough time regularly updating my blog. I seem to say I will do something and do not get to doing it for a few days. I really want that to stop, even though it is hard to keep this regular when I have a 9-5 corporate job, and am busy at night. I am going to make a big effort to keep this regular.

I started a skirt a few days ago and just finished it last night. I get a huge sense of accomplishment when I finish something to the end. Most of my other clothing projects are half done or have come to a halt because I chose the wrong material or took on something that was too complicated. I will take pictures tonight and post them in my new 'What I Made' section shortly!

2 comments:

  1. I totally understand what you mean, most of my projects are half done too! I wish I am more disciplined. Hooray for finsihing your skirt! I wish I can sew :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you like the show? It's too bad the crowd wasn't feeling her much, she didn't even come back for an encore! She tried though, and the second half was much better then the first!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin