Thursday, July 31, 2008

Miu Miu Skirt Inspiration

Because I'm sick and can't move much without hurting my ribs, plus my boyfriend was off to the pre-screening of the movie The Mummy, I decided to start sewing. I found this amazing fabric on sale that was regularly 20$ a meter down to 7$ AND the sales clerk gave me the end of the roll free of charge (which was another half meter!). I have been dying to make something with it because it is so gorgeous, but I've been nervous to cut it. Finally yesterday with little to do I began making a skirt out of it. I am wearing it to work today and will wear it out for dinner with the bf tonight. I took pictures of the fabric yesterday, and will take some of my skirt and post them either tonight or tomorrow! It is a Miu Miu puff skirt inspiration. Ciao for now!

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin