Friday, September 5, 2008

First Day of School Cool

I apologize for not writing lately. In the past week I have moved into a new place and started my last year of school. Yesterday was the last day, and it is kind of sad yet exciting that I am almost done. I am now living with a girl from Quebec and she is really nice. She speaks some English, and I hope that I will be able to pick up some French in my 8 months here.
On to my first day outfit! Being a 4th year student I wanted something that was simple, sophisticated and said something about me. I didn't want anyone to mistake me for a frosh. I have come to a point where I feel I am over the University thing and need to move on with life. It is not a sad thing, just a move in my life. I cannot wait until I am done and am off to Europe! OUTFIT! ok, I wore a dark and light red striped collared shirt from H&M, black detailed flats from Jovese, a pair of Capri black pants from a boutique in Kingston and a simple god necklace. I loved it. It was cute enough to get ample stairs as well as sophisticated enough to show my respect to the profs, especially at my3 hour 8:30-11:30am class (grown). I would have taken pictures, but it seems my batteries are in le bf's camera which is in Kingston. Suck.
There is also a new edition to the family here!! My roommate Alex got a kitten! She is so sweet but evil at the same time. how can cats go from cuddly to wrapped around your are in a split second? Alex sprays her with water, but I just leave her be. She is not my cat to punish. I wouldn't like someone spraying my cat, anyway. I will post pictures of the cute thing soon. Oh, and her name is Yama.

1 comment:

  1. awww! =) your outfit sounds sooo chic! pictures perhaps? =)

    ps - i'm moving my blog over to http://lacouturiernyc.wordpress.com. i'd really appreciate it if you could change the link on your list! =) thanks sooo much! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin