Monday, February 23, 2009

Back!

I had a bust reading week. It was supposed to be relaxing, but ended up being very busy with little down time. Anyway, I went shopping at Square One in Mississauga and got nothing! I went to H&M because I am obsessed with the store but was quite disappointed with the clothing. I've heard that some store have a "recent trends" section, but this store didn't.

Well, graduation is coming up and we all know what that means, the infamous grad photo. You don't want to look dated (like my Farrah Fawcett do for my high school grad pictures). I have short hair so there isn't too much that can be done with it. I have 1-2 months to decide. I tried to curl and add some volume to it yesterday, but it wasn't a complete success or failure. It just was. This isn't the best picture of it but it sure had volume at the back! I also finished a dress today that I had started a while ago. After putting it on I decided that it isn't a good colour or pattern for me so I'll just keep it as one of my attempts. The battery in my camera died so I will post a picture later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin