Thursday, February 12, 2009

Here at Last!

Ah, one day and a presentation left before a weeks hiatus. I love the February reading week, it lets me just relax. I have a few places to go, but at least none of them are school. I leave tomorrow on a train for Kingston where I will be spending the night. Then Saturday (Valentine's Day!) I drive off to Toronto to spend the weekend and "family day" with my boyfriend. Tuesday is off to my brothers for the night, Wednesday is off to Kingston for the night and then back to Ottawa where I will be skiing and going laser tagging with friends. It's no trip to Los Cabos but at least it will all be fun! I don't have the money to fly anywhere right now anyway.
This is a pic of my 2 years ago in front of Willhallow lake in North Carolina on vaca.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin