Tuesday, August 5, 2008

It's My Birthday!!

I have not written all weekend because I have been at my cottage and celebrating my birthday with my friends and family. It has been great. I have been promising pictures of my skirt for a while, and got everything ready, but then forgot my camera at home so I could not upload the pics at work today :( I will have to post them when I get home. Sorry!
But today is the celebration of the day I was born. 22 years I have roamed this earth which seems very young but it has taken a long time to get here. OH! Exciting news broke last night! A friend of mine is producing a movie and wants me to do the costumes! ME! I thought that was the bees knees and am so excited to do it. Of course it is a small time independent movie, but still, one small step in the right direction!

1 comment:

  1. oh happy birthday!!! and that sounds super exciting about the costumes. you should definitely post up pictures of all your lovely creations :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin