Monday, November 9, 2009

Everyone Deserves Cookies

So I was waiting around in Union Station on Friday for my VIA train when who should get off her but Stacey Mckenzie. I haven't seen her since Ottawa Fashion Week! She looked great by the way, but I was surprised that she wasn't surrounded by her usual entourage...it was just her. I wonder what she was doing in Toronto?
I did a lot of walking downtown Toronto before heading out at 6:30, and did a lot of window shopping! I had to buy this knit hat from H&M, it was so sweet. Everyone is always complaining that I don't dress warm enough in the winter, my motto is usually "fashion over function" which is ridiculous but true. So here is my first purchase towards winter prep, I never wear touques or hats but when they look this cute, I'm going to have to start!

IMG_1962


IMG_1966


IMG_1977

Hat: H&M

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin