Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Halloween

IMG_1912


I hope you all had a happy Halloween! It is probably my favourite holiday. It rivals Christmas very closely. Well, I don't know about yours but my Saturday night was full of a few firsts for me. First time I played rock band (awesome by the way), carving pumpkins with le bf, first time I met one of le bf's ex's (very nice girl), and the first time I have walked through a cemetery at night looking for white noise! I really thought it was going to be scary and I would want to run back to the car, but it was oddly calming. The only point I was a little disturbed was when le bf walked off and I heard a strange noise. Other than that, it was a successful session :) I have run the recording through a amplification program and found a few curious sounds. If I find anything worth mentioning I will let you know! I thought it would be perfect for a Halloween night.
Here are some photos from the nights festivities, I don't have the photos of my costume, they will have to be posted later when I get them! BUT, I was Princess Buttercup from the Princess Bride. No one got it, but I liked it :)

IMG_1892

We started with some pumpkin carving. That is me with the most unoriginal pumpkin you have ever seen!

IMG_1908

Sneaking up on le bf...so scary!

IMG_1922

The cemetary...did you hear that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin