Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Give Me Eggnog Or Give Me Death

Well, I got the job I interviewed for in Toronto but turned it down. I don't know if that was a mistake or not...loved the people there but it wasn't quite a job I think I would be happy doing for years to come. I really hope that another position comes up there soon.
Well, in anticipation of getting ready to move, I have been couch shopping and dish shopping. I am loving going into stores and thinking about how I want to decorate my new place! I want it to be modern and sophisticated which a cream, light pink, grey and black colour scheme. My favourite interior designer is Sarah Richardson. I wish she would do my place!! She does live in Toronto...it could make a good episode!

IMG_1984


IMG_1996


IMG_1986

Skirt: H&M; top: Victoria's Secret; sweater: J. Crew; belt: Ann Taylor; tights: random tights

4 comments:

  1. You should be happy with your job so that it won't feel like work at all. There are more opportunities awaiting such a pretty and smart lady like you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit. The skirt is fantastic!

    I agree with Leah, you definitely need to feel happy at whatever job you have.

    Good luck with the move. Decorating will be so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable skirt! I actually think I have that exact one...but in black!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If it's from H&M and you bought it a few months ago, then we probably do have the same one :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin