Saturday, November 1, 2008

I like shopping abroad

One thing I like about traveling, especially to a different country, is the different shops and things that you cannot get at home. Because you cannot get the same things at home, this means that it is extremely unlikely that other people will have the same article of clothing. Even when away I try to shop in stores that are not national/international chains, I look to one-ofs or the boutique types. Boutiques always have clothing that has a different spin on the everyday styles. This is a short sleeved cardigan that I picked up on my trip to North Carolina. I loved the sequined bow! I am currently looking for one of those sequined beanie hats in black, I think they are darling!

1 comment:

  1. That is a cute ardigan. I love seuined pieces. Shopping in other countries is a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin