Saturday, November 1, 2008

I See The Future and The Future is Skinny

Well, skinny for belts that is. I think there is going to be a turn from the chunky belt look towards a more streamline sophistocated look. I have love love loved adding belts to outfits to instantly create a emphasis on curves and have always gone for the chunky wide belt. It has always been a statement piece to me. But over the past couple months I have suddenly hade an inkling to move towards the more slinky belt. The statement I feel like making now if not be sheer size, but by contrasting colour. A nice bright yellow against a navy turtleneck or an intense orange against black.
thiese are shning examples of what I think will come into fashion in the near future. Yes they are not extremely new photos, but I think they will catch on. But of course I will keep my awesome wide belts for when they come in again in a season or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin