Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Meeting Outfit

Running to a group meeting at 1:00 wearing one of the sweaters I bought yesterday. Just threw on a black belt for the belted hourglass waisted look. Will also probably put on some gold bracelettes. Very simple, easy and comfy for computer lab work. I have an event to go to tonight for the magazine Capital Style. They are celebrating their 10th anniversary which coincidentally, it was le bf and my 1 year yesterday. It is going to be held at Le Cordon Bleu culinary school and should have nice finger foods. Did I mention it's an open bar? But seriously, I will take this opportunity to network with some of the business people, I am looking for a job come April after all. There will probably be a post tomorrow about m outfit and some picture of the event! Stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. hey just got your comment, which piece did you ahve in mind? maybe i could open an etsy store or something

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin