Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Gascoigne Couture

Coming out with my own clothing line or accessories line has been a dream of mine for about 10 years. I have sketched clothing and doodled since I was 13 years old. The only problem I am having with the whole thing is how to brand myself. I don't know how I would differentiate myself from other clothing or accessories brands. I would call the line Gascoin because that is a lot easier for people to try and say than my real last name Gascoigne which is pronounced the same way. I had this litte purse probably 5 years ago, and I know it is a direct rip off of the double CC for Chanel. I just thought it looked cute on the thing. I would really like to start fiddling around with some purse patterns and see if I can come up wth some unique and functional ones. I have had 4 free years in University to try and figure out how to break into the fashion world, and now I have 5 weeks left until I'm done. Time to get cracking!
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin