Tuesday, March 3, 2009

NOOOO! Project Runway WHY!?

That was atrocious! Yes there were 2 great dresses out of the bunch but I believe they chose the wrong one to win. If you are not a follower or did not see tonight's episode here is what went down; the designers were to design a dress that would take a woman from day to evening. The winner would get their dress sold at select Winners stores across Canada.
Sunny created a dress which was one I wanted to buy. It was very fresh and spring like. I think that the judges wanted to pick his garment, but because he has won the previous 3 challenges, they thought they had to let someone else win. I would not buy Jessica's dress (which was the winner), but it was very nice and constructed very well. I'm sure many people will love it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin