Sunday, March 29, 2009

Monochrome
















I love Victoria Beckham. I have her book "That Extra Half Inch" and have been following the fashion extravaganza that is her life for quite some time. I think that she i always poised and classic looking, even when arriving at the airport after a long haul she still looks glammed up. That is until recently, I am not a huge fan of the recent clothing choices that have appeared. the rule of thumb is not to use more than 3 colours in an outfit. but only one i just..well boring. Mind you each of these pieces are exquisite, just not all in one outfit. She looks like a limo driver in the left hand picture and a bell girl on the right. I don't know, a I being too harsh? I just don't know where this idea came from. Maybe she is on the cusp of a fashion trend that no one has realized yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin