Friday, August 15, 2008

Just for show

I have been hoping that mini jackets and capes would come in for the fall, or that I could at least find one that I liked. While browsing on Etsy, I found some pieces that I really liked by the seller Bonzie. She loves Victorian styles, as I do, and has some very unique pieces.
Although they wouldn't do much along the lines of keeping you warm on a cool night, but they would definitely add a cute and sophisticated, maybe classy even, punch to an outfit!
They are both $45 which is amazing seeing as she makes them herself.

3 comments:

  1. i love them! especially the white one

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is such a beautiful piece! =)

    please visit my blog, http://la-couturier.blogspot.com & let me kno what you think! =)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin