Monday, August 25, 2008

Polyvore.com

I had discovered polyvore through blogs that I had read, but never really understood its use until recently. When browsing it for the first time a month ago, I thought to myself, "why would anyone spend so much time on here to construct pictures?" but then last night I got it. I saw that every article of clothing, accessory and thing had the website where it could be purchased. So instead of just making funky outfits, you could actually buy what you create. I think this is a very interesting idea. I can look at something Rachel Bilson is wearing and type all the items into Polyvore and get my own outfit. It is a very cool invention!
I just made this one for one of Rachel Bilsons outfits but with added accessories, and I love it. I am going shopping for a similar outfit tonight hopefully!

1 comment:

  1. polyvore is very cool! i just don't have the patience for it haha =)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin