Monday, June 23, 2008

Double Tag Teamed

I have been tagged by both Emma and Miss.Femme.Fatale!
OK, first for the first who tagged me, Miss Fatale.

5 things in my purse: OK, there are a million things in my purse! I'm in the process of buying a new one, but through random draw, I have: an advanced screening ticket for "Get Smart", the novel "Lipstick Jungle" by Candace Bushnell who wrote Sex and the City, a PB&J sandwich lol, Qupid flats, and pepper spray.

Things in my wallet: Canadian Tire money, gift certificate to ALDO, credit and debit, martini olive skewer, and hair salon cards.

Things found in my room: I'm renting a fully furnished right now, so most of my stuff is in Kingston, but I have: clothes exploding out of the little closet, woman form, sewing machine, painted picture by moi, and all the perfume and accessories I need.

5 things I have always wanted to do: live for a few months in Switzerland, visit Machu Pichu, go to a runway show, become a photographer, produce a runway collection.

5 things I'm currently into: vintage shopping!, dirty vodka martini's with olives, 70's anything, blogging!, and reading.

impressions of Miss.Fatale my tagger: She is artsy, get her classic inspiration from old film and old style like I do. She likes to be unique, but cannot express herself to the fullest currently in life, but her blog is one good outlet for that. and, I love her blog ;)

Tagging Jazmine and Dotti

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin