Thursday, June 12, 2008

Vintage Adventure

So tonight I have my final exam for Politics and Globalization and then I am free for the rest of the summer! This Friday I am treating myself by going vintage shopping for the first time. There are several thrift/vintage locations here in Ottawa, but I think that being in a store that is crammed full of clothing and other accessories can probably be very overwhelming, especially for a first timer. I have decided on a game plan, I will be looking for funky accessories like bracelets and necklaces, purses and dresses or long skirts that I can make into dresses. I think that this will cut down on the sensory overload that all the clothing can have. But I will not shy away from looking at other things if I see something interesting :) Thanks for the shopping tips everyone, they will be helpful! I really hope that I find something unique so that I can post it on my wall sometime this weekend. Watch for my thrifting finds.

1 comment:

  1. you're welcome for the comment. thank syes i will exchange links with you. :)
    i want to go this weekend but am too busy preparing for the family/father's day BBQ at the beach this Sat. maybe the following week i will go? ♥

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin