Friday, June 13, 2008

My Trend Prediction Confirmed!

A few posts ago I was talking about trends for the fall and mentioned that I hoped that feather accessories would be big because I love the look of them. So last night after a stressful final exam, my boyfriend took me to a martini bar in Westboro Village. After we were seated and our funked out waitress, whose style I had been eyeing since we walked in, came up to take our drink orders what did I see? Nothing but a feather headband hair piece in her hair that resembled the picture I posted earlier, only hers was a beautiful turquoise colour. It looked fabulous! She purchased it at the vintage shop I am planning on going to tonight which has given me extra optimism that I will find something awesome as well!

1 comment:

  1. Hello dear, I came across your gorgeous blog! I really like how you put things together and the elegant yet warm writing. Yes, I love feather hair accessories! They are sharp and chic! A brilliant prediction!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin